Problem with almost all of us children of the Universe is that we don't follow orders or good advise very well. From childhood any time somebody said "don't touch this it will burn" most of us did exactly that. I touched all things I was told not to touch and in my teen years even wrote a little something to the effect that don't tell me it burns father, let me go be burned! experience the heat, let my blood run over my face so I may say that I too have lived!! Yeah right! Well I have done a whole lot of bleeding and hurting since those days, and still for the same stupid reasons; "I am the sumtotal of my experiences, so don't any body get in my way". Rebelion against every authority or deciplined daily tasks will always be both the salt of this earth and the very putrid bile that comes oozing out of our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس