It must be clear to most any body that we all have our little demons to battle with daily. That these lines are words coming from the heart and mind of one who has been around the block as the they say a time or two. The lessons have not come cheeply nor without pain. But am I finished learning? Not by a long shot, in fact the very act of writting these lines is a practice in confession and sharing. I call my addictive side my "black dog" I am still trying to tame the dog(we can never get rid of it). Taming is like saying to a kid, only one piece of candy, only $10.00 worth of rides when we go to the amusement park and being steadfast enough to follow through with it. Do you suppose someone has that magic pill that can keep me consistant with my diciplines for the dog? Is there a short cut to loosing the wieght you need to lose? Can I tell my dog no 99 times out of a 100? Well that is what it takes to stay the course of winning the battle within, and none can do it without a higher power to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس