Every where I go these days the subject of ourconversations seem to go towards the art of being good natured and peaceful. Like not having a tightness of stomach muscles and physical pain every time the name George Bush is mentioned or his voice is broadcasted. I tell my daughter about how I have learned not to make this man or any other for that matter the subject or reason for my having a bad day. Can I change the other person or thing outside of me to make me feel better? Of course not. I need to learn to not make other things, people or places as the cause of my unhappiness. No amount of my hating George bush is going to stop the masacare in Iraq of inocent soldjers and children just as no amount of my yelling at God will stop the Tsonami kind of activities. These are matters outside of me which I cannot control, but I can control my reations to them. That my child, is where we all need to be individually before the whole is changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس