If we can all agree that only peaceful people can create a peaceful world(which makes perfect sense!), then I wonder what percentage of this world am I responsible for? It sure seems to be in not so peaceful of a mode just now even in my little nieghborhood. How can I then see the good so as to expand on it by attaching my self to its principles? Once again it is up to me, one man with whom the world may or may not have a beef! It is almost funny to hear the owners of guns and bombs talk about peace. It is even funnier to see just how many poor suckers fall for the ritorict. Are we for peace or are we not? Can I hold a big bat over your head and tell you to be peaceful or else? Can I do that to my own child? God knows every time I tried that trick it just backfired. I create the monster I am so afraid of by the very fact that I told it to watch out for my big stick! Did Jesus carry any? Did Budha? Why then my love can we not get along peacefully? Is it not because we have no peace within?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس