This is indeed the age of realizations and 5000 year leaps in all facets of human knowledge. I see however my children, a trend towards the arrogance in the face of THE CREATOR the likes of which has been not so common in our history. We have come to think of ourselves as "the source" and are producing "GURUS" left and right, with amazing "METHODS" of how to be a god! or the God! My beloved says: "None have seen me of all my creations, all the talks and word of wisdom are much adiu over nothing, He who claims total sincerity in his dovotion and love to me, he too heard the story from yet another. I am as close to each of you as the veins on your necks but you are not me, you are a very good image of me, but not me, do not mistake the two my love and fall as many masters have in the past, You have my source codes through my grace, do not think you wrote it! "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس