Once a year the day/date/year will all be the same number(05-05-05). I don't know why that should be of any significance but it sure feels that way! More over these figures will not be duplicated ever again, so once a year becomes once in a life time! I am reminded today again just how precious the moments of my life are. Seeing this date, knowing I can never see it again somehow makes me appreciate it even more so. I tell my self you have to do something big today! I think I wil quit a bad habit, make it a monumental day to remember. Then the skeptic in me says; Oh yea! what's the big deal, every day is a day that will never come again! Yes I say, but look the numbers are all the same! Three fives! Ok then enough said. Time for action. Go forth and may the force of the SOURCE be with you my child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس