Choice is perhaps the heaviest burden put on the human conciousness. At any given time my brain is battling with a slew of emotions triggered by the outside stimuli which in turn can change my life patterns in a blink of eye. I walk in on my girl friend having a a seemingly warm coversation with a guy who is going to buy something off of her and they seem to be enjoying themselves. Testosterone injects into my blood streem because as a male I am programmed to be the top dog and protect "my mate" from preditory males. Now it makes no difference whether she was flirtatious or he was being forward at the time I entered the room, the reaction is caused by the hormone which was caused by the memory chip which was working off of a neuro network in the brain that created the peptide, all in an auto mode! Who so enters this game of how concious is concious be now and forever warned, all old habits and emotions must cease if you are to glance at the gates of Nirvana. Practice patience and graceful ways of living even if you have to pretend, because through the pretence your brain is rewired anew! But learn this now my child, if running your old programs did not create desired results, accept the change gracefully! I did and said nothing that day so as to not feed the old ways of behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس