A dear intuitive friend(who is in the Middle East)told me she had a dream about me last night. A most profound dream because it matched my current state of life so closely. She said she saw me in white robes, by a stream of fresh water. Asked me why was I not drinking? I answered that I could not because the minute I drink that water I will cease to be! And I have a lot more to do yet with my life. She then kissed my forhead and left. I was I believe, and still am refusing to fall in love and lose control. I don't remember my own dreams much but I too had one last night that insured me of the sweetness of life ahead of me whether I see the love in a woman or in the presence of God the female who loves with no end! The action on my part must be the same, give my heart up for a love that has no logic to it, but rather is all about senergistic living with less conversations and more action in love. Good Lord my father and friend, you sure know how to put a story together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس