Serendipity is the faculty through which accidental happy things happen. Karma is the end result of our actions and words throughout our lives. Serendipitous Karma then must exist as well? I don't know kid why are you asking me this? Go be serendipitously karmic and find out for your self! I tell you this much though, there are no accidents. Only end results of eons of energy flows through words, thoughts, or deeds. If I should find Love by chance how much did my needing it had to do with the chance meeting? Be careful what you wish for my child, it is all out there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is about Quantum physics isn't it? Like we saw in the movie "what the bleep do we knwo?" We all need to be talking about this.

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس