We cannot solve any problems by negating them! If you are dealing with a part of you that seems to do harmful things to the rest of you, if you have an issue with another person that is eating you up inside, if you "hate" something that is happening around you. All these event which seem to need resolved in your head must start by being accepted as such with no judgement of any kind. If I put my adict self down constantly for being so, all I have done is created yet more negative energies in my life. If on the other hand I accept the addicted child within who is dealing with life in a harmful way, look upon him with compassion of Christ if you will; Then seek the help of that higher power for consistancy in doing healthier things in my life, I have increased the chances of total recovery by a huge percentage. ACCEPT MORE AND EXPECT LESS OF ALL LIFE, JUST BELIEVE IN ITS GOODNESS AND GREATNESS OF DESIGN! Seek Peace at all costs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس