Perhaps we need to talk a bit more about Grace. It requires constant attention to one's thoughts and their energies. If I am to experience serenity then obviously thoughts of worthlessness in times of self doubt, thoughts of fear, worry, attachment to what I possess matrially, all become factors which produce anxiety and destroy Grace. There is always some one doing worse than I am, that must give me reason to be grateful for my life. Walking with Grace is to be kind to every part of life in all forms. To see the hands of God as it were in whatever I experience and not get attached to my pains or my glories. I walk free with Grace even when I am hurting internally or externally, because Grace is like the ray of the Sun, it shine on every one at all times and in all conditions. If I look at what I lack in my life, I have lost my walk with Grace. If I for goodness and grace, then goodness and grace will follow me for the rest of my days. Must see and accept God the Master Engineer in all aspects of life, and know that it is God's attention that keeps vibrating life's particles into and out of form and formlessness. Quantum physics has pretty much proven that now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس