Most of us are like little kids when it comes to discipline. We want the stuff and the wonderful results, but it seems every time the word "work" is mentioned or "discipline" is required we all put up a whining face. It does not matter what the criterion is, loosing weight, kicking an old bad habit, working on an involved project, or being steadfast where results are not fast coming our way. One familiar task which requires much discipline and courage really, is getting rid of our junk. Stuff we have collected for years and are bothered by the fact that they are taking so much room cluttering our space. Some might even say the overwhelming part is just getting started. But why is it so hard to get started? I know it is not time all have more time when it really comes right down to it. But the glitch seems to be, making decisions and letting go of our attachments! Now that is the same for old habits as it is for old junk. I am currently dealing with just such a scenario my self and learning about me as I notice that as cluttered as my closets and storage sheds are, so is my mind. God help us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس