As some one who has been to hell and back a few times I can tell you for certain that it is painful! So why is it that most of us seem bent on finding out for ourselves? How many destroyed homes does it take before we stop the insane overconsumption of alcohol? How many death does it take before we see how short life really is? How many homes must be destroyed before we stop adultery? I say we because it is a we thing. Every single one of us is responsible for what is going on in our family, in our town, in our country, and in our world! It is not enough to talk the talk, we must walk it as well. I cannot talk about sobreity if I am not sober! I cannot talk about peace while I am holding a gun over your head. I cannot talk about non-adulterous life while screwing around so heedlessly.How much is too much? How far is too far? How sober is not adicted? We have to make a stand!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس