I want to pray today for all of you children who are suffering from dilusions of separation from your brothers and sisters. My intentions are to send as much of this good wish vibes as I can your way. We are all suffering my child and it would be so much more easy to get through the confusions if we at least wish everyone well and success on this journey. As Christ would say, pray for your enemies as well as your friends. I say do that but not with that hidden feeling of "I am better than you". Instead empty your heart and mind of all thoughts of separation and truly wish all the inhabitants of our Earth well. Yeah! there you go, you got it now. Be love that knows not separation, but only ONENESS! I can only be better than what I was yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس