"What does the word "Master" mean?"Master" means you already know how to master yourself, and you are not torn apart by different obstacles in life." ChingHai. Mastering one's mind is the essence of true freedom. This mind being the driving force for the hormones produced in my body which in turn control most of my activities must be brought to a point of accepting responsibility for the daily events surrounding my person. I am not my mind's thoughts, I am not my minds emotions, I am not what I own or do nor am I my reputation and desires. Let the mind be deciplined in actions which enhance life for the true self within which is the spirit. Let the mind be the tool for feedom of the spirit from the prison of the body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس