We don't talk much any more, the empty words travel in the air then lay on the floor, I'm not so sure any more, what the big picture is? what did the last homicide in the lower west side had to do with the kid's father? I tried telling him about the quantum field of possibilities he threw a knife at me I ducked as he was yelling something like f--k that crap man my daughter just got stabbed on her f--kin way home from work man! We don't talk much any more cause after the kid died he ain't the same no more Jimmy he just ain't the same no more. I write this stuff cause I got to after each day in the quantum field of my life's events asking the same question over and over until my sudden death comes to take me to the same place probably where Jimmy's kid just went to; Then I hear on the freakin news about Mahmood in Iraq who's kids just got blown off by a misguided American kid soldier who mistook them kids for terrorists! I'm still sittin here waitin for my cup o' tea man! I ain't so sure I had any thing to do with this pain I feel today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس