Once I can walk this Earth being of one mind and one spirit with all its inhabitants, I need not feel alienation or separation. From the Southeast Asian woman cooking on open fires the products dug from the forests' floor, to the hospitable sheikh who just had his servants prepare me the succulent lamb, to Ethel Barneby's kids who seem bent on having BBQ every nite. I am separated any time I put judgmental values on any other as undesirable! Can I see the difference between accepting, not participating, honoring the same? Can I peacefully say no to one and embrace the other always remaining in the center? Can I see darkness for its role and not be bent on having light at all times? When I am centered within, all is good within and without, flowing as the river does, not clinging to the banks of stuff(and ideologies) along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس