A dear friend mentioned (after reading the thoughts yesterday) that I seemed so harsh on the new age teachers and seemed so negative in general. So here is positive gentle twist on the long essay of yesterday. I like the approach of Dr. Wayne Dyer because he has been at it long enough to remember God! I like Guy Finleys desire to serve all. I also want to say that events like the blooming of a flower, the Sun just peaking through the first rays of a summer morning and two lovers embracing are beauties all around us every day. I am connected to the SOURCE OF ALL POSSIBILITIES, and of all of them I shall choose only beauty, peace and grace. The Source Codes are available to us all and we are the authors of our days on this Earth, Now all we have to do is remember the AUTHOR OF THE CODE and pay humble homage! Laugh a little more at me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس