Where your mind is there also shall be your heart. Good one to live by. It is my intentions that carry my heart's path to love or hate. If I allow negative thoughts to stay (because enter they will!) and linger on why am I surprized that the day turns out to be one shity day? I reach for the bottle of alcohal, I take that pill, I do the drug, why then should be surprized that my hands are shaking and my mind seems to be hurting at the roots of my hair? How long am I going to blame my parrents for my shortcomings? When am I going to accept responsibility for my actions which bring me pain or glory? Keep your mind focused my child on all that is good, make it your mission to get along and bring peace with you. If you wish to fly with the Eagles in the morning, learn not to spend the night with the bats! As you do, so you shall reap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس