The only choice I can make is to decide which side of the road I will walk on, the scenery, events and energies on that side of the road are predetermined. If I decide to go to the red light district carrying a big bag of money, I have asked for and will most certainly receive a good beating and my money stolen. I made that foolish choice and the rest was decided upon by fate. (Not fate but the law of cause and effect). So, every day I awake faced with this which road do I walk decision; The results of my decision today will effect my tomorrow as well. Am I wise enough to konw what is in my life's best interest? Even if that thing or action is not so "FUN" will I have the wisdom to know it is good for me? Will I quit the smoking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس