In most disciplines of self-improvement there is always a reference to the parts involved. Mind,Body,and Spirit. Another one from the "psychology" folks is the ID, Child, and the Parent. Me, myself and I. I need to start by accepting the parameter that my true essence is of the same source from which all things emanate from. I am PURE ENERGY, LIGHT, AND LOVE. Balance must be maintained as regards to what the body wants, what the mind churns out and the Spirit which connects me to the rest of the universe. I have to start the journey by compassionately accepting the sick, lazy, addicted, loathing, fat, and depressed me as OK. My body and mind have been undergoing a life of mostly negative stuff, abusive drunk parents, unfulfilled dreams, lack of self confidence, failed loves and relationships. All my mind knows is how to react based upon these built in memories and then use my favorite drug of choice(pot, food, crack, alcohol, etc.) to "cope" with the unkind world. Interestingly enough my mind uses the same drugs in times of celebration and as reward for hard work or success! Let's rest now and start again tomorrow my children. It is all good !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس