Once again the man is taught the old lesson of stick-to-it-ness and consistancy. The little child within, that spirit yearning to go home cries out for regular attention to what gives it strength and inspiration. Just as regularly as you drink you coffee, he says to me with the ever present gentle voice of love; Give me that kind of regular attention and see what I can do for all of you! I have heard this cry perhaps a million times in my life time, my little child within, my spiritual self who never seems to get fed regularly and through whom I know is the only way I the man can ever find permanant peace and serenity. But why is it that I falter? Why do I go for a time and feel its gentle power of creation, then leave the little one just when he is getting strong enough to sing outloud? This my child is the dearset gift I could ever give you, to have you learn from my struggle for the strength of the child within. Listen on! keep coming back to read the story of your father's times on Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس