Let's go on with our talks on Choice or Destiny. As old an arguement as it has been, we are yet to have a difinative final result or agreed upon answer. Do we indeed have CHOICEs which we make to shape our lives or is the decission being made elseweher in the realm of DESTINY? Albert Einstein said it one way; "The most important choice and the only one we have to make in life is do decide whether we live in a friendly or hostile universef?" Another teacher put it another way; "Every day you must decide again that your true self is spirit not flesh and make your actions, thoughts, and words affirm that." If I have a problem with smoking, say I am addicted to it and can't seem to stop; Who is in charge of my action then? I seem to suffer both physically and mentally from the action of smoking, then who in the world is making me continue to hurt my self? Is the high or rush I get more important than my serenity and health? Did I mean to move to Arizona from wherever I was at some twenty years ago? Or was all that decided before I was born, after all I had kids there and met the love of my life! Destiny? or Did I decide? We'll do more on this tomorrow kids. Rest easy and be free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس