How do we know about our progress in spiritual matters? How do we know about keeping peaceful disposition unless we are tested by circumstances? Indeed my children, we must accept all occasions of our lives as dear guests in our homes who have much to teach us about "who we are"!

A frustrating situation at work, an issue with my landlord, a loud neighbor, the policeman who just stopped me and seems to have a bad day, my children not respecting my wishes, my government's lack of common sense, the drunks and the child molesters~~~~~~ These are all occasions where we are tested and given chances to display a harmonious peaceful front that says "God bless this occasion, let there be a peaceful way to work through this for all concerned" No ego trips or offense taking attitude will result in higher spiritual growth or harmony on our precious planet Earth, nor do solutions come that way!

Learn then my children as I am, to welcome occasions of joy and sorrow, hardship and ease, war and peace, beauty and horridness, equally as gifts of our grand ol' SPIRIT SOURCE! It is in the absence of light that darkness is!
NAMASTE' (I bow before the place within you that is God)


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس