HEAVEN AND HELL

The conversation was on God and Heaven and Hell(energies moving). We had started from a mutual place, a quote from the Bible (Had ye faith the size of a mustard seed, ye could move mountains). We were working on a detailed computer imaging software gone haywire. Now imagine my absolute delight when my friend says "do you believe in heaven and hell?" "oh..don't get me started on this" I said. 4 hours later, here we are.....

If and where there is only ONE SOURCE OF ALL THINGS, if dark and light are the two sides of ONE IMAGE, then how can we not see that separating the two as if one came from an elsewhere in ANOTHER SOURCE is the main reason we have the warped notions of heaven and hell, and human sufferings?

WHERE THERE IS ONLY GOD, WHERE IS THIS PLACE? WHERE IT IS ALL GOD, WHAT IS THIS AND THAT? GOOD AND EVIL? SIN?

The very notion of a sin, heaven, and hell has only been around for about 2-4 thousand years, how did we lose all we knew for nearly 3000,000 years before that? Who's God was it that said I have created you to suffer and if you don't do as I say I will kick your ass around even harder and burn you in an oven called hell? Did we evolve,involve, only to be made fearful of our GOD, our ORIGIN?

My children, my beautiful beloved children, come awake now and know that the CREATOR, the CAUSE, has no intention of hurting you, a piece of the essence of life~~~I tell you this too my love, I would take the hand of my demon and walk him straight to the "pearly gates" with total love and convert his ass too!

ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Anonymous said…
????? ????? ?????: ????? ??? ????. ????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????. ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ??? ??? 1384 ??? ??? ?? ???? ???. ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????????? ????? ???????. ? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????.

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس