ETERNAL GRATITUDE, INFINITE WISDOM

SALA'M(Peace) children! About 5 am today as I lay awake in my bed the most beautiful feeling of gratitude hit my heart and held me captive for hours. I am so eternally grateful for my life! I live in an old Mobile home that at best can bring 6-to 7 thousand dollars in the home market. It is a good home, sturdy, clean, every thing works and I even have a wood stove which keeps the place romantically warm! The home is in this working class neighborhood, good hard working folks with all that goes with it. They drink their beers, have the usual weekend loudness, but they are HAPPY! Content with their lives, you hear laughter and kids run around on their bikes and off roads, go to school and always say "hi" to me (the old odd medicine-man with his plants).

I also know a family(well, many families) in the nicer part of our world (Sedona,AZ.). A mother, a daughter, a somewhat slow witted son and an old aunt who live in this million dollar home! The home is always dimly lit, hardly alive and filled with all manners of expensive antiques and STUFF! I have known them for as long as I have been here in our little "low income neighborhood) and very rarely have I witnessed true joy in their faces or felt their contentment with their lives. All their money and expensive possessions don't seem to be enough for happiness! Illness seems to show up in their lives.

I am filled with this infinite feeling of gratitude for my life, my good neighbors who helped me move a big shed and never lost the smiles on their wonderful faces! I am grateful too for my health and the wisdom granted me to keep it. Never been to a doctor! I am grateful for the ease of the flow of my life, because I have lived long enough and through enough dramas to know that all events in time will pass! So I show up every day for life, sit still first with THE SOURCE OF ALL THINGS, allow the infinite energy of GOD to fill me, then start doing whatever it is I have to do for this day. I am eternally grateful to all who have come my way and taught me what I needed to know. THANK YOU!

My main request of life which, is ever so granted, has been and still
is, to be a reflection of GOD'S GRACE AND PEACE! I know that I am the wealthiest man in the whole world because as I generate PEACE and act with GRACE, all my needs are fulfilled without worry. What I need comes exactly when I needed it most, perfect in every way is the life of the one who seeks the kingdom of GOD first! Because GOD is perfect and even in the face of adversity, I see GOD at work showing me and giving me exactly what I need to go on generating GRACE! Where I go, wherever I sit, any time, any place, THERE IS, GRACE OF GOD!



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Anonymous said…
I came from Nobody here, and wanted to post to let you know I'll be here as well. I'm sure it was for a reason, sometimes you just know these things. peace with you today and always. Fuki

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس