THE ABSOLUTE IN MY DREAM/VISION/WALK


I had a dream, a vision maybe of how to put words onto pages of history. The hands of the beloved at work, where does the man begin where God is not? Simmering stews of all manners of wholesome ingredients given to me to add the seasoning and to deliver the final healing food to the masses~~~~~~~~~

My daughter too, had a dream of my humble mobile home having become a home with a corridor that had no end and as she walked the corridor she saw all manners of animals, birds, ferrets(new born ones!) all being cared for in their individual room like cages that had only curtains for doors. The Healing Center where all were serene and healing. "The living room was a big fish tank dad!" She said, and there were fish in it with us!

We have mastered "matter" in human form, this most seemingly ordinary fact just brought to me the realization of a life time. If I were GOD, seeing my creation mastering matter and form (and to some degree energies), how would I declare that which veils my absoluteness from my creation? FOR THE SUN THAT SO ILLUMINES THE WORLD, IF IT WERE TO DRAW NEARER IT WOULD CONSUME THE VERY WORLD IT SUSTAINS!

Well, I'd have some word smiths work that out. My children! My children! How beautiful you have become in the human form! My image resides within you!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس