WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT, YOU BRING ABOUT

A friend recently sent me a long statement distributed by some government agency or some law firm,about how not to be a victim of identity theft. She herself has been down that road once recently and claims it was only because she trusted some male lover with her home "I am only the victim". Of course here she is again reliving and recreating the same energies by talking to about 30 or 40 people on her email list. Some of whom are as close as family members to her. Guess what happens now my children? Yes you are right, this conversation about identity theft will go on and on in her life, with her friends and family passing on the story of "oh woe's me how bad is this world and how I am a victim, blah blah, blah..." You get the picture.

My beloved friends and children, until you understand this statement "that which you talk about you bring about" you will continue to have the experiences which you believe you have nothing to do with reappear in your lives. If I keep talking about how afraid I am of thieves and murderers, watch the news about thieves and murderers, talk about thieves and murderers, I should not be surprised when more thieves and murders keep showing up in my life. WHERE YOUR ATTENTION IS MY LOVE, SO THERE IS YOUR REALITY.

Now we have a war about which every body is talking about and hating about and raging about, and guess what my love, the war too rages on because of every persons input! When mother Teresa said "I will not attend your (anti_war rally) call me when you have a (peace rally), she left the lesson of where her concentrated attention was. Did we hear that? Do you hear me now? Stop talking about what is wrong with the world so what is right with the world has a chance to come into your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس