Sat here naked....There is more to this life than gold and silver or a taste of sirloin steak. Wisdom does not come randomly, it follows not the wealthy nor the famous but instead loves the company of those who seek it by day and by night. When the shell is long dead and gone, fed to the worms and the bugs beneath, GRACE leans over the ledge and gives only a glance with a wink that says "its not over until its over with me" New moon begins a new cycle, a child is born, a lover knows its beloved by touch and much more than that. But there are those who doubt, who will not hear, will not see even as they are listening and looking! As for me my child, let there be no tears when I'm gone from this shell, come instead and drink a cup of wine at the river side where we swam that hot summer day. I will enjoy that! But if you should need to shed tears, do so for your self for I am fine! A knowing will come over you then as a tender breathe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس