SPIRIT GUIDES

COULDn't sleep, a rare occasion, for all the reasons unknown yet, I had to make a banana bread of some kind. It is 3:33 am! Got up and went right to work making the bread. Put some nice music on(gentle as the morning dew) so as to not spook the ghosts sleeping.

For all the disconnectedness around me it is such a blessing to be OLD finally and as expected from the elders even WISE about the affairs of the world. All I have done differently my children(who knew me when!) is practice what I have been preaching for the past umteen years. Sat with the spirit within, sat and received daily bread from the SOURCE, who like the air I breathe is abundantly present.

My love, if your eyes sees other than God, if you hear sounds and not know it is the same energy that beats your heart that produced it, if you see floods and fires as bad things, If you hang on to yesterdays and are hung by your STUFF, OH, my love, how far away are you from your true nature? Not one single religion, nor one single scientific data can point to THE SOURCE! Except to say: "IT IS INFINITE, ALWAYS WAS, IS, AND WILL BE, THE MATRIX OF ALL MATTER" In this statement my children religions and science agree one hundred percent. And, the words or nouns don't matter much when you are dead! Only empty words! SEEK THIS SOURCE OF ALL THINGS my child AND BEFRIEND YOUR SPIRIT WITHIN WHILST YOU HAVE THE LIFE FORCE GIVING YOU CONSCIOUSNESS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس