THINK, SAY, ACT, HABIT, CHARACTER, DESTINY


If you don't mind my love, let me repeat this most important lesson of my life to you. WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS FOR THEY BECOME WORDS, WATCH YOUR WORDS FOR THEY BECOME ACTIONS, WATCH YOUR ACTIONS FOR THEY BECOME HABITS, WATCH YOUR HABITS FOR THEY BECOME YOUR CHARACTER, SEE YOUR CHARACTER BECOME YOUR DESTINY. Learn my love from the experiences of others before you. See the characteristics you do not find appealing in others and remove them from your own self. If you claim to be a good Gardner, produce the fruit and not just the idea of gardening. As thoughts come to you, watch them carefully my love, care not to give life to those thoughts that once transformed into words and actions may prove to be not the intentions of your "good" self. Could haves and should haves are wasteful thoughts after the effect, but every day is always a new beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس