THE MYSTIC HEART OF BABAJUNE


Well my children, it seems we meet only to remember how we love being in each other's company. I have learned much from this summer's vacation trip to your neck o' the woods. I have been blessed with voices calling me "babajune", a most endearing sound to a man's ears. In Persian it means "dear to heart granpa" and indeed you all have made this granpa feel beloved and trusted for his old wisdom. You ladies, my daughters, have blossomed into humans with values that say "in this world we are the ones who make a difference every day with our presence. We are the ones who by being good to the heart and graceful in the action, bring peace and well being to those near and dear to us". You my children are the diamonds made from the rock of my life in the mill that is all your own. May this universe always bless you with more than you need in all things and take away from you that which is not pleasant to you. May God bring wisdom to your hearts and souls so you take pain and pleasure with equal gracefulness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس