NO COMPARISONS

No comparing either, please love! Along the path we meet those who bear gifts of THE SOURCE , some stay a while longer than others, but all come to carry us through the next bend. So in that regard, I am a teacher by design, you are a teacher by Providence. My place under the heavens is not so far away from yours, else we would not have met so intimately. I can only compare me to me, you do the same. If indeed we could see for but a moment that "there is only SOURCE" then we would surly be free of this talks of you and me, them and us. THERE IS ONLY GOD, INDIVISIBLE, ALL IS MANIFESTATIONS OF GOD'S ESSENCE IN CREATION, IT IS ALWAYS NOW! Normal is just another word for lacking the courage to fly free from the chains. We keep some, we all keep some my love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس