SPIRIT CHILD IN THE GARDEN


Once awakened the spirit child will cry out daily until it receives its meal. Once fed it brings calm, just to be reawakened in tears in yet another moment or two(your moment my love or mine?). The cycle of systematic/epistemic changes may seem the same to the sleepy hollows, but every leaf, every Spring is the new child in need of new attention from the Gardner.

Be attentive my beloved, the garden is always in need of your touch, be ever so vigilant and present. You of all people who have tasted the fruit, why tarry my love? Waters will always come to the gardens with attentive gardners!

The river told me the other day that it is rushing to reach its home and we smiled at one another when he said "but you my friend are already home, where is your light?" I hesitated after the smile before the tears ran down my cheeks thinking of the dark thought which the river saw as an eternal moment.

I don't know when I made it home this day, or who kept the memory of it all, but here it is a sharing!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس