IN SILENCE(chinmoku)


Sala'm(peace)children;
Learn my beautiful ones to be in silence more, both inwardly and on the outside. It is our anticipatory nature of the churning mind that often results in our taking actions or not acting upon what hinders or enhances our enlightened lives.

The Chapparel never yells out its healing nature

"Who is it inside me that I am so quiet and he so loudly churns the words?" A quote from a teacher some 900 years ago! Learn my children about that churning part of your mind and how to quiet hish(a word I have invented to denote he/she or him/her or his/hers, just to keep it neutral) ways!

Yeah! hish needs to change hish ways if anything new is to happen here!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس