FREE WILL TO BE!


I am asked about "free will" to which I always reply as did my brother in life Einstein. The only free will we have is to decide whether we continue with acts that hinder our inner growth and wisdom or enhance it. He of course said it this way: "The only decision you have to make in life is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe"

Every day I have a fresh start at this free will, either I do things, think things, and say things which evolve me to a better human or I continue with the old habitual stuff of my conditioned self. One cannot build a new home unless the old one is destroyed first. Christ never mentioned Hell! He did however, mentioned LOVE AND DYING UNTO YOUR OLD SELF.

If you find your self caught at a cross road, to one of which you'd say to your self "I'd rather die than do this thing" Then do that thing, because therein lies your growth!
Daily bread is not made of flour my love! Spinner Dolphins spin up to seven complete revolutions out of the water 3 meters high above the water! (put this in your pipes children and see how great it all is inside....)

Our thoughts are not permanent material of of our lives, change your perceptions my love, gather as much knowledge of your world as you can, and see your world change. Accept with a compassionate heart that which you could not before(is an addicted man any less of the Innocent child he once was?), Now that thing becomes a tool rather than a bother. You cannot change the world every time it misbehaves, but you can change your take on it.

NAMASTE' MY WONDERFUL TRAVELING CHILDREN OF GOD!

ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Anonymous said…
salam ostad :)
baz ham hamchon hamishe neveshtehaye shoma por az energy va sarzendegist.
salame mano be layehaye charkhane noor beresanid.
namaste
SALAM JANAM :o)
Safa kardid azizeh deleh ma! you are the light that shines in my humble house of words.

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس