BABBLINGS OF A LOVER

There is no one more openly irreverent than a lover. He jumps up on the scale opposite eternity and claims to balance it! No one more secretly reverent!!

Only grammatically is the Dervish a lover, a doer..
In reality, so overcome, so dissolved into love, for him all qualities of doingness
disappear!

note:( found this in my hand writing on an envelope, don't know whether it came out of me or some other soul's being, but oh...how true it is to the nature of a lover).


A sigh of a thousand years bursts out of me at every breath longing for my beloved's touch. When we sit together caressing in silence, no pain, no desires, not a care...I am as naked as the Dolphins of the sea. How this body holds the light within, ahhh.. I'd fall apart but for the GRACE of the beloved...


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس