WHOSE FAULT IS IT?



Whenever we are being challenged as the results of an interaction with another life form to maintain a GRACEFUL PRESENCE and PEACEFUL HEART, how beautiful!

Where does the conversation go next? I have a way of testing you my children and it is only to reveal to you what you may not see. If I push your sensitive "buttons" you will not feel malice or angry energy from me, but you will be forced to face why mere words/presence of another can generate resentment, offended attitudes, anxiety, fear, and more? Can you say "Thank you!" I will consider your thought? Then let the occasion be an exercise in acceptance and allowing? THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD IS TO CHANGE THE WAY I LOOK AT THE WORLD. Can you stop a war by feeling anger? Let that feeling be your guide to what you need to learn about peacefulness!

When interactions with a lover, a friend, a family member, governments, forces, (your self?) leaves you feeling offended, put down, made to feel not equal with, in shameful need of "fixing"(because we all need fixing, but why the shame?), you have to ask yourself my children, do words/actions of another really hold that much power over your emotions? Or is it that the negative process started perhaps when you "chose" to allow lower energies in and stopped an otherwise engaging conversation? It is always about you, learning and growing. Because you felt attacked you fold ? Your boundaries were crossed by the words spoken?

If you can say "it is his/her fault I feel this way" my dearest ones, you have already closed the doors of evolving to a more wholesome you! It is the same with say, our life in any given country/environment. If we can say that "it is the government's fault I feel this horrible/poor/unhappy/not free...." we have again my love, blamed forces outside of ourselves for what we feel inside! How can it be some one else's fault? I am the one choosing to feel this way about the words or actions of another. Is a rose any less of a beautiful thing because it has thorns? Granted thorns are thorny, but do I not see the Rose for the thorns?

LET PEACE AND GRACEFUL PRESENCE BE YOUR UTMOST TREASURE AND AIM IN LIFE MY CHILDREN AND ALLOW GOD TO BRING THAT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DESIRED IT SO! NO BLAME, NO SHAME, NO GUILT, ALWAYS GOD!

ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس