THE PERFUNCTORY WAYS OF THE I-MAGE(2)


Remember my wonderful children, the I-MAGE gets the validity of its stuff from you. It presents a scenario, and you by saying yes to that have now made the imaginary situation as real as you wish. the I-MAGE is now feeding and in control. Why must we suffer needlessly if we can avoid it? The tool of chanting I offered in part (1) of this talk is only one way of avoiding the negative results of allowing the I-MAGE feeding activities. Whatever means works to bring you into an awaken/conscience state of being will work. In some Psychology schools the use of a rubber band on the wrist has been used successfully. You snap the rubber band as hard as you can, causing the brain to release the negative process of the I-MAGE feeding and help in realizing that you were somewhere else indeed. That then and there which, is not here and now, is what we want to avoid. OK? The what ifs, the I wish I could's, the who the heck she thinks she is.......the oh my God all is lost, who is to blame, worry worry worry, blame, shame~~~~We give our consent to be taken down into lower energies when we continue a mental conversation that is negative in nature.

Often in these kind of talks we are faced with tearing down many years of what we have been taught and brought up with.(read part 1) We are faced with understanding new ways of thinking, a shift if you were, in the very fabric and essence of our belief systems. One good example is the comment by a friend who said about my previous post on this subject, "Do you mean to tell me that my imaginations are where my problems are, or my religion and honored ways of my parents?" "Yes and no" I replied. First let us not mistake imaginations with this I-MAGE I have been talking about. Even though it is the same basic function of our brains, our imagination in and of itself is not the culprit for our sufferings. Indeed we can fly to many wonderful places using the powers of our imaginations. It is however, when the same part of our information processes cause us to feel "bad" and make us suffer anxiety attacks that the aforementioned I-MAGE is at work within us.

Find then my love your own way to snap out of these thoughts and be serene. the important thing is to know when you are not in the HERE and NOW of your life. To that end, you must learn to meditate/pray/center regularly. That is the kind of preventive medicine if you will which, will not allow the I-MAGE to be strong enough to take over. These activities create more Alpha brain waves, more Serotonin(a good Peptide) and good health for the brain and the body. It is as I have said many times, the ways by which we keep the system tuned up. What calms you down? Music? A brisk walk? Prayer? Find a way my love to maintain a connection to THE SOURCE, incessantly is the way forward!

Eating good "live" foods, avoiding sugary, starchy additive laden foods helps as well. Look my love, on many levels we are a machine, and as such we need to learn how to operate this machine at its optimum or suffer the consequences of our neglecting it. The energies of our lives affect even part of us that we normally do not associate with physical life. Worry and anger create the dangerous hormone Cortisol which increase body fat, bad cholesterol, and wrinkles the skin. Increase levels of processed sugar does the same! In nature all is good and helpful, in synthetic foods, nothing is!

Accepting and learning what can work, is one thing, acting upon that knowledge is entirely another. WALK THE TALK AND TALK THE WALK MY LOVE. God knows it has taken this old man long enough to reach this state. But why suffer needlessly my children? Look around you, how many people do you know who just don't seem happy with their lives for one reason or another? How often do you find yourself in agony over matters in the elsewhere's of your mind? Have you ever made an argument any better by spending the whole night going over it and over it and over it? It is not your natural state my love, it is the I-MAGE in you that must have its food and will find any way it can to have you believe that what it is presenting to you is well worth muddling over, or worry about, or hate and be angry about. Where are you in those moments that you find your self worrying over what is to come tomorrow? YOU ARE IN TOMORROW, DEAD IN THE HERE AND NOW! This I-MAGE does not have your best interest at heart, but is as weak as a mouse when it cannot bring the rest of you into its games and scenarios of mayhem and low energy thoughts.

Any time you have a thought that includes you and not others, any time you think yourself separate from the rest of life forms and forces, you are under the control of the I-MAGE. Some body pushed a button and you got angry, as justified as you may wish to make this anger out to be, it nonetheless, is a product of the Ego bound I-MAGE! Your anger will not result in peace within you, nor will it help bring understanding about. Why then do you suppose my love, it keeps you occupied so many times? Is it in auto mode or do you have to consent to being angry, offended, hurt, shamed? It starts as a series of thoughts, thoughts become words uttered, these words carry over to actions which, become how you and others perceive you and your character! You want peace and harmony in your life? Watch your every thought before they become words my love! Let your main aim in life be PEACE AT ALL COSTS!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس