BOXED MELLONS

In the past few days I have had to face my "black dog" the "doppelganger" and partake in "his" journey. What fascinates me the most is how much some of us "professionals" assume as exact knowledge. If the pain of feeling like a bad flu virus has hit you, takes you to a place that is needed for your journey to a more serene and harmonious life, then why the added pain of expressing resistance to the events leading to the awakening? Some colleagues in the mental health and "spiritual arena" with all their wonderful insights still remain under the illusion that a substance (no matter what form it takes) or an experience which we have lived with for many years is valid to continue to be, even if its fruits are no more than confusion and dis-synchronicity! When is enough, enough? How will you recognize the ONE who will click on the light within you?

If I am truly walking the walk of oneness with GOD, The SOURCE, then I cannot accept the part of my psyche that partakes in experiences which, takes the whole of me away from the CENTER! There is balance in the center (that's how I know), there is serenity, there is calmness and above all there is PEACEFUL GRACE! Goodness comes and flows effortlessly, BEING IS NOT A TASK!

So, my children of these townships! What is it I am babbling on about? Well, nothing really, just writing out of hopefulness of what reveals when I allow! "Trust God always, but tie up your camel even in Mecca" said a wise Mohammad to the fatalist with a lost camel. I trust GOD to provide the seeds and the ground, God trusts that I will act upon the wisdom of planting in season. OM~Namaste'


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس