I did not tell my heart to start beating! I did not ask my lungs to breathe! I had nothing to do with my eyes seeing what they see. Yet and still, here it is a force of life flowing which beats my heart, breathes my life in and out of my lungs, and has vision to witness my life. The same force which is in the trees that provide me the oxygen by taking in the same air I breathe! All working together with myriads of other activities which, sustains the life within me and this Earth-sphere on which I temporarily reside. Tell me my beloved children, where is the sustainer's hands? For all our knowledge we have yet to have the wisdom to see THE FORCE within our circle! THE DESIGNER CANNOT BE IGNORED! telling the fish about the ocean that sustains it is not so easy a task for a mere intellectual. LIVE IT! Because words won't deliver, only a hint to the place.


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس