WHOSE FAULT IS IT?



So much of what we learn is through relationships in our lives that if we do not value them and honor the experience we indeed are the losers we don't want to think we are. It is specially beautiful when the learning is through an intimate relationship with another human. A family member, a lover, a very close friend, a neighbor, a co-worker.

I tell you children, we must always see only THE SOURCE unfolding and not harbor any negativity about any experience. I am not saying my love to stay in a relationship where there is abuse or, stay at a job where you are not at all happy with,but that if you stay aware and awake, get out of the relationship
peacefully enough to say I learned. But to learn my children we must ourselves come from a place inside that is centered and in harmony with the energies around us.

If certain charateristics of a loved one is not "pleasing" to me or I think I need more to be "satisfied" then it is not their shortcoming I need to see, but my own desire for "more"! And, I aught to peacefully address the matter and go about seeking those "desires" elsewhere or maybe, just maybe God forbid make a change in my "wants and desires", find a compromise, discuss it peacefully and always LEARN. The trouble of course is that most of the time we are operating from such a space of mind that is using "old patterns" as valid and unchangeable! Another thought here is that most always, satisfaction of a "want or desire" leads to wanting more! And, if indeed I am an aware, jocund type of human, operating for the most part at a higher level of consciousness
than the "average Joe", then all is illusive anyway isn't it?

I mean just as I have said before, no matter how real my image in the mirror, it is still not me and cannot have ownership of its existence separate from my presence! No matter how many ways we move the reflection of the Moon in the water, we have not touched the Moon one bit my child! If I am to effect the Quantum Field of all possibilities around me(and around the world for that matter), then I must, absolutely must have started within my self, else, I am only going to see illusive stuff of random behavioral patterns both in myself and those I am not getting along with or conditions I do not want. How is our illustrious President going to achieve Peace if the image he is presenting is all about war and "getting the bad guys"? In return he too is the bad guy to them.


How can I as a lover hope to have a loving, lasting, fruitful, joyful relationship with any one or thing around me if I am not willing to see what it is I have done to bring about the opposite of what I thought I was getting? My love, the minute you start complaining about your boss to the other employees, to your family and whoever else, you have created an environment that says I am unhappy and "HE, SHE, IT, THAT" is at fault all the way. Not ME!! But then my love if you do not see that you have a broken, un-tuned radio, how will you ever know that what you hear is only a fraction of all that is really there? Meditate!

We are after all a product of genetics, socio-environmental, and Quantum affects of those energies and ways of life we've been around. Am I the Muslim
man I was brought up to be? Am I looking for a mother figure subconsciously because I have not had one since I was 6? Is my Christian God going to save me from the wrath of the Jewish God? Can I just find "my own" way of walking this Earth and be at peace with it all? That is the million dollar question now my child isn't it? And I am here to tell you my love YES YOU CAN! BE AT PEACE AND HAVE A COMPASSIONATE RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL THAT COME YOUR WAY! Like anything else in life, as you sow, so shall you reap! Humbly so love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس