YOU MUST REMEMBER THIS

Of all the things I have taught you my child, this is the most important to REMEMBER! That there are forces which govern the universe at large. There is the force of gravity which holds our world together and more beyond it. There are the WEAK AND STRONG forces within the nuclei of every atom regardless of the form. That as a scientific mind or a mind eager to know you must remember that in science where there is a phenomenon we look for the cause or the source. That the search for the sources of life's forces is the oldest and most important of all human endeavors. Know this my love that these forces operate with our consent and yet without our compliance with all the rules of action. If I plant a seed and water that seed it is by the force of the LAWS OF REPRODUCTION that the Earth must give me a plant similar to the one from which my seed came. Neither the Earth nor the seed have any say so in this matter, I choose to plant and I will reap the results. The universe is only too happy to oblige me my desire. So what seeds do you plant in your daily universal flower pot my child? Does the lesson need any further clarity? It is as ancient as all the religions of the Earth and older still. THE SOURCE FROM WHENCE ALL FORCES EMANATE IS MY PARTNER IN LIFE! As I sow, so shall I reap. SOW A BIT OF CONTENTMENT AND PEACEFULNESS MY CHILD. SOW THE SEED OF COMPASSION AND REAP THE FRUIT OF SERENITY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس