CONTENTMENT


If from birth to death there is window of possibilities for this Human form to experience "evolution, or Involution" and for all we know in this form Humans have the "right" to have all the forces at their disposal for that task; Can you tell me why is it that most of us choose to go by the waysides of mere existence and mediocre attainments? Can you my child answer your self as to why after so many years here you are still not comfortable within your own skin or inside the environment created for you? Can you my child tell me if you have come to a point or if you foresee coming to a point where you can truly say "I am content with my life"?
And, what is contentment? Surely all the money in the world, all the power in the world, all the luxuries and comforts of this world do not seem to have provided this illusive contentment for hardly any of the human inhabitants of the planet Earth! Neither it seems, our achievements in whatever endeavors do the job. I am talking about a peace within that does not depend upon things,people or places.

I wish for you this day my children, the consistency of the movements of the stars, I wish for you the steadfastness of the Sun who is never late for its work, I wish for you the tenderness of a mother bear as it picks up its newborn child. May your desires be in line with that which enhances your life forward into CONTENTMENT and not matched up with what hinders your evolvement into the perfect being you are and were always meant to be!

Comments

Anonymous said…

???? ?????

??? ?? ???? ? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ? ?????? ????? ??? ???
???? ?????

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس