THE PROOF **IS**

One of the ways we can be certain that our "religion" is working for us is to look at our daily lives and see whether there is a change drastic enough to be called life changing. Am I a better human than I was before? Am I a better friend, lover, mate, father, mother? And not by my own tooting horns but declared by the mouths of others. Do I still have the same "problems" that used to cause me pain and anxiety? I tell you my children that if your way of life, your path, your religion(whatever you wish to call your belief system) does not bring you substantial change and serenity then it is the wrong one for you! Because the main goal of any path to a higher functioning self is first and foremost bringing serenity and contentment to the life of the aspirant believer. The fact that Christians and Muslims, Seeks, and Hindus are still at war aught to be a good sign that none of them have got the message even though the religion itself maybe full of teachings for bettering life here on Earth. So maybe it is not the religion then but our perception of good and evil or right and wrong! You think? Know this my children, you do not need a church or a temple but you do need a disciplined heart and mind. You go sit in front of a candle daily (consistantly) and be quiet enough for the UNIVERSAL FORCE OF LIGHT to enter into you, the rest is in auto pilot my love. And the candle in your home or anywhere is as good a church as any. The religion too does not require a name. LIFE JUST IS, SUCHNESS MY LOVE, SUCHNESS!

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes
thats the meaning of SUCHNESS of life
exactly correct
very nice

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس