INWARD

Perhaps the most misunderstood daily activities of our lives are also the most essential for our maturing and spiritual growth. A simple act of blaming so and so or such and such as the source of my unhappy or confused/scared state is like (I'm quoting a good friend here) "complaining to the shoe manufacturer about my shoe laces being too tight!" It is no more their hands that tightened the shoe lace than it is your lover's fault for your fears of intimacy or trust! Talking helps but in reality my love your hands must reach down and redo that tight shoe lace on your feet for you to feel relief. Until such time as you are ready to stop blaming others for your fears or unhappiness, my dearest children; the course of your life will seem more circular than straight. STOP BLAMING OR COMPLAINING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE IN GRATITUDE AND GRACEFUL ACCEPTANCE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس