FOOLING ME FOOLING YOU

If I were to tell you say..."I really need this or that thing " and the thought in the back of my mind is "I just like to have it even though I don't really need it"; What do you suppose your mind will pick up? My spoken words or my unspoken thoughts? Can I say "I want peace and harmony" as I egotistically hold on to my points of view and disregard yours and still have peace come about? Alpha brain waves are produced when the mind is at peace and serene(results of meditative times or happy times). The more the brain stays in the Alpha state the more Seratonin and Opiates it produces through the glands via the pituitary and the hypothalamus which in turn create an environment of HEALTH AND WELL BEING. Any true sense of reality my children must take into consideration that as the molecules of the air are all connected and exist even though we don't see them, so are the molecules of our "INTENTIONS" OR 'THOUGHTS" which in turn are the back bone of our common sense of what is real! So whether we say it like it is or not outwardly, the stuff that gets across and "CREATES" is our inner thoughts and intentions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس