There is a verse in the Koran(Muslims holy book) that translates as "Only through prayer and remembrance of God shall your hearts be calm and certain" I have spent a good part of my life researching through the writings and wisdom of all the religions (philosophies) of the world and guess what my love! I have come full circle to that simple phrase again. Now of course I don't care if I use English or Arabic or even Spanish to perform the meditative prayers, the difference is now I do sit down and do it. I don't ask to be saved, I ask to be an instrument of Grace. And on occasions when the mind and body don't seem to want to sit down to prayer, I don't have this fear of having sinned or the guilt of not being a good son, I have no fear of that ugly hell fire and angry God, instead I really feel like I did not have a good breakfast or a gentle ache takes over that says "I am thirsty take me home". Silence of the meditative prayer times is medicine my child, take your daily medicine and be sick no more! Have the GRACE enter your heart in silence!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس