It seems hard at times to accept and believe that we have that much say so over what goes on in our lives. That we can even expect to be empowered through a simple practice of showing up daily for life and believing in the design and the grand order. That all I have to do now is show up, sit down to meditation and quiet the mind through the flow of THE TAO WhIcH Is EVeRyWHeRe! tHen go on about my day doing whatever it is I do for the world. Chop the wood and fetch the water to quote a good dying friend. Whatever it is I do, I do it well without complaining and continue the focus not on why or how, but HERE AND NOW! Dice the onions, serve up the ice cream cones, work on the road puddles and feed the children with compassion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس