Know this for certain my love, If you are not present in this moment and mindful of the energies around you; Then this moment is lost to you forever. Think now about the meaning of this simple statement my child, when you sit down to eat are you present or is you attention and your thoughts elsewhere? Do you recognize the thoughts as they come in one by one as yours? I want to encourage you love to keep a vigilant eye specially on thoughts of this and that with a negative tone to them. Because if you say I cannot seem to stop them then perhaps the most important act of your life aught to be to learn how. To be aware is not the domain of any particular culture or religion my child, seek then the help you need in whatever form it arrives at your doorsteps, and recognize your true self looking for you. Today like every other day, you can start anew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس